Saturday, September 8, 2012

On The Brink



After spending time with my family outside, I felt like making something that we could enjoy. I once created my own go-go juice for Pritchard and I that included wine, vodka, and a splash of sprite. It was perfect for the situation, but I felt like something fruitier. After thinking what I could add, I remembered my friends Jessica and Morgan talking about a Pink Moscato and lemonade mixture. It sounded great, so I decided to make my own play off of that. And I must give a special shout out to Miss Rose Carlsen for the name of "On the Brink." It suits it perfectly!

BEWARE: The wine and vodka mixed together does creep up on you so just make sure to drink this with caution.



You will need a bottle of Pink Moscato, 1.5 to 2 cups vodka, frozen concentrated lemonade, club or lime soda, raspberries, blueberries, and a lemon.


Start by pouring the frozen concentrated lemonade into a pitcher that will hold at least two liters. Note: Do not add water.


Next add your bottle of Moscato and a good amount of raspberries and blueberries.


Add your vodka.



Slice your lemon and throw in your slices.


Add a couple splashes of the soda and give it a good stir. Let it sit for a couple hours so that the fruit is able to immerse into the liquid.



With the fruit, this makes just under two liters.



Enjoy!



Recipe:

Ingredients
1 bottle of Pink Moscato
1.5 to 2 cups of vodka
1 12 ounce container of frozen concentrated lemonade
Club or Lime soda
Raspberries
Blueberries
Lemon, sliced


Directions
  1. Combine the Moscato, vodka, and frozen concentrated lemonade. (Note: Do not add water)
  2. Add a few splashes of soda and the raspberries, blueberries, and lemon slices.
  3. Stir and refrigerate for a few hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment