Monday, December 30, 2013

Shredded BBQ Turkey Nachos


Who doesn't love nachos? I know my hand isn't raised.

The holidays are over and you have all this leftover turkey. What to do, what to do... Sick of turkey sandwiches? I know I am. Why not make nachos with that extra turkey? Turkey... And nachos... Weird? NOPE, not weird! So tasty. So easy. (That's what she said?) Inappropriate.

This recipe is so quick to make if you do have leftover turkey.... Shred turkey, add BBQ sauce, and cheese and chips. Bada boom, bada bing. Even add jalapenos and onions if you're feeling crazy. For me? Yeah, I was lazy.


Recipe

Ingredients
Leftover turkey
BBQ sauce
Shredded cheese (choose your fave, I used a Mexican blend)
Tortilla chips


Directions
  1. Shred turkey.
  2. Coat with BBQ sauce.
  3. Distribute over chips.
  4. Sprinkle cheese.
  5. Put on top rack of oven and turn on the low broiler until cheese is melted.
  6. Add whatever other toppings your heart desires and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment